- GLAP windshields and windows are warranted against defective workmanship and materials.
- The warranty is limited to the replacement of defective parts only, and does NOT cover installation costs.
- The GLAP Warranty also covers only the defective portion of a part, IE a Vent window or a hinge within an assembly, if defective will be replaced with another Vent window or Hinge. GLAP will normally replace only the defective portion of the assembly not an entire assembly.
- GLAP recommends inspecting parts prior to any attempt of installation. To do this simply peal back half of the paper on both sides and replace the paper when inspecting the other half.
- The Warranty does NOT cover damage from transit, improper installation, crazing, misuse, abuse, cracks, scratches or breakage from the installation.
- Items returned without the original protective covering may be refused.
- Items returned without the original PMA or Identification tags may be refused.
- Contact GLAP for further warranty information.